Credits and Acknowledgements
The code for the OVFF web site was designed by Daniel Glasser, and
assembled by a cast of thousands. The current webmaster is Steve Macdonald.
Additional content was provided by the OVFF Concom.
The Pegasus Awards pages are maintained by Steve Macdonald.
Even though this is from the OVFF 22 website, Steve thought it was amusing
enough to keep it....
Daniel would like to thank the following:
- The people on his friends list at LiveJournal and the community on #filkhaven (IRC chat room) for their help making the OVFF 22 web site readable. Without their comments and assistance, this site would not look so good or be so easy to use.
- Dr. Mary Crowell, Tony Fabris and Paul Kwinn for unwittingly giving him both biographical material (from their personal websites) and photographs (also from their personal websites), and Judi Miller via the FKO webmaster for the biography of Judi Miller.
- The FKO webmaster for some artwork stolen from their website and used on the Filk Resources page.
- Steve Macdonald, the designer of the previous OVFF website, for some material that has carried over from that work, particularly the information in the songwriting competition and the OVFF guest historical overview.
- The OVFF concom for their contribution of content and corrections for the pages on this site.
- Google, without which some of the content on this site could not have been researched.
Yes, he would like to thank them, but he too busy putting the page together that explains how it is that OVFF needs to refinance its mortgage in order to be able to afford to buy shares in unknown but up-and-coming companies, and this has made it so anxious that it needs Viagra to be able to keep up with all the hot chicks with webcams that it's been chatting with on IRC a few nights ago but forgot to get the URL, and meanwhile, somebody from a different IP address has been attempting to access its Wells Fargo Bank, Bank of America, First Trust of Houston, Chase, PayPal and eBay accounts, so it has to take time off from getting its university degree based on life experience to update its account information, and as a result, has been unable to help the vice president of an oil company (or is it a bank) someplace in East Africa transfer funds into his US bank account for a 15% cut of the millions of dollars (US) that are in the account of some unfortunate person who died a few years ago and left no heirs, which would solve the money problem thus negating the need to refinance which would negate the need for the Cialis, which would allow it to cavort with the hot co-eds, have money left over to buy OEM software, and maybe even take some time off to win a free iPod.
Even if Daniel is not going to thank anyone, the OVFF concom thanks all of the above.
Photographs and artwork used on this site were contributed by:
- Lorene Andrews for the line artwork that she contributed to OVFF oh these many years ago and found throughout the site and on many of the Pegasus Awards pages.
- Nancy Graf for the Pegasus Awards and the illustration on the Open Filking page.
- Michelle Bottorff for artwork used on the Children's Programming and Volunteers pages, and potentially elsewhere.
- Dr. Mary Crowell for the photograph of her stolen from her website.
- Tony Fabris for the photograph of him stolen from his website.
- Rob Wynne for the photographs of Paul Kwinn and Judi Miller used on the Guests Page, and as a result, in the OVFF Past Guests history page as well. Also for the photographs of Seanan McGuire and Frank Hayes available through the past guests page.
Content for this site has been contributed (wittingly or unwittingly) by:
- Judi Miller via the FilKOntario website for her bio.
- Tony Fabris for his bio stolen from his website.
- Dr. Mary Crowell for the bio stolen from her website.
- Paul Kwinn for the bio stolen from the Puzzlebox website.
- Van Siegling for the historical information he wrote for the OVFF 10 program book.
- Kathy Hamilton for clarifications, corrections, and some text scattered throughout the site.
- Michelle Bottorff for the children's page.
- Lori Coulson for clarifications, corrections, and some text scattered throughout the site.
- Steve Macdonald for text scattered throughout the site.
- Member of the Pegasus Committee for stuff related to the Pegasus Awards
- Mary Bertke for information scattered throughout the site, clarifications, corrections, and the scoring sheet for the songwriting competition.
- Melissa Glasser for links on the filk resources page.
- Daniel Glasser for most of the spelling and grammatical errors, and all the other unreadable tripe that remains on the site.
This page, like almost every other page on the site, and in fact, the WWW, is under construction. A hard hat is required to enter some areas, and safety goggles must be worn at all times. Residents of California: Be certain to wash your hands before eating if you have handled any of the content on this web site, as it may contain trace amounts of lead, mercury, and other toxic heavy metals. Those with breathing disorders should consult a physician before and after spending more than fleeting moments on this site, as the asbestos abatement crew has not completed their work. Watch out for zephyr droppings, as they are very slippery. Care should be taken with sharp wits as not to puncture inflated expectations as deflated hyperbole is very difficult to get out of the carpets.